The meaning of all the deaths in HP:
- James and Lily:
- To establish the story line as well as to show orphans of war.
- Cedric Diggory:
- To show Voldemort's mercilessness.
- Sirius Black:
- To show Harry's lack of guidance/parental figures.
- Albus Dumbledore:
- To show the death of a great leader can't stop a war.
- To show the end of Harry's childhood.
- Mad Eye:
- To show the death of a solider.
- To show even the smallest of creatures can die a Hero's death.
- Fred Weasley:
- To show that some deaths you just can't get over. And that's okay.
- Tonks and Remus Lupin:
- To reestablish orphans of war.
- Colin Creevey:
- To show that the good die young, even when they aren't supposed to.
- Severus Snape:
- To show that you can always change your ways. Always.
- Meaning of this post:
- To make anyone who reads it want to crawl in a hole and drown in their tears.